View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2015, 01:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Bruce Wayne) (III)

Alright, what is in the SP is where we last left the design in the JL thread. Lets see how everyone feels about it.

Looking at it again myself, I'm wondering if the initiative bonus shouldn't be +2, at 4 markers that would only be a +8 and then it would drop each time you burn a marker for the d20 boost.

On the OM saving, should we maybe make it so the OM have to go on Batman's card rather then any card in your army? Seems like it would discourage you from attacking a weak figure with an OM on it's card if you know a successful attack will just move the OM to a much stronger figure (like Superman or MM).

Then, one last shot at this, but I'd still love to figure out a different class for him that would still make everyone happy. I know Superman III & MM II already get markers for Vigilantes but since this is the 3rd Batman design we are doing I'd really like to have a laser like focus on the card representing his time with the Justice League and it just doesn't feel like a Justice League design to me if he brings along Alfred, Robin, Batgirl, & Gordon. So any ideas on this front would be welcome.