View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Crimson Dynamo - Design Phase

I could always change the secret identity to Dmitri Bukharin,as he was the longest reigning CD from '78-'90. I don't have the mini version of that Crimson Dynamo, so someone will have to get the mini and get pictures of it.

or

Quote:
The Crimson Dynamo wears an armored battle-suit that serves as an exoskeleton, providing the wearer with superhuman strength and durability. The suit's outer layer was composed of a carborundum matrix alloy, and is equipped with hand-blasters that can fire high-frequency electrical bolts, small missiles contained in the back shoulder area of the battle-suit, computers and radio transmitter and receiver, boot jets that allow flight. Subsequent versions of the battle-suit have featured upgrades of various kinds, by the Gremlin and other Russian scientists. As Crimson Dynamo, Valentin Shatalov's version of the armor was equipped with a powerful chest-mounted fusion-caster weapon.
I was just going to have the Electric Blast power and keep it low key, but added the Rockets because they are listed as him having them in his shoulder area. I didn't think there was any sense in reinventing the wheel, and while Punisher started the Armor Piercing Rocket, Warmachine's (which CD's is from) is different enough from Punisher's and I don't see a reason to not reuse it. Part of the problem here has been reinventing the wheel so many times that things get confusing. I don't need to have the shiniest and newest, though the electric blast power is new (Tickles). That should be fine. He's a dude in a suit, he's got electric stuff, some rockets, can fly and has superstrength.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 19th, 2013 at 11:12 PM.