View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Galactus - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I'm more concerned that not all terrain pieces are 1-hex pieces. Wording will definitely need to clarify that the pieces he devours must be uncovered (he can't take the 24-hex piece that the others are stacked on, for example. Maybe restrict it to removing the highest level pieces first?
You 'd me here, but my last post basically contains my answer to this as well. If removing a terrain piece would cause you to displace any other terrain pieces, obstacles, or DOs, then you're removing more than just that one terrain piece. The power only allows you to remove one terrain piece, not to upset or remove more than that. So by that interpretation, you could not use this power to remove a terrain piece with other terrain pieces on top of it.

I think we should create an FAQ for this, but I don't think it needs to be spelled out any more in the power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.