View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 08:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Solovar - Design Phase

Scapemage (and all public LDs), the first thing you need to do when you start a new design is post a link in the C3G Promotions thread and the Welcome to C3G thread. Any public LD needs to adhere to this rule, most of the Heroes (myself included) don't browse the forum looking for new threads and only check our User CP due to having so many threads to keep up with. I only found this because I knew you should be posting it soon.

I'd like to base Solovar's inspiration more on Spartacus' Gladiator Inspiration:
If all Order Markers for a round are placed on Gladiator Army Cards, and at least one Order Marker is placed on Spartacus, then all Gladiators you control (except Spartacus) become inspired. Inspired Gladiators add one to their Move number and add 1 extra attack die and defense die for the rest of the round.

Something more along the lines of this for Solovar:
If all Order Markers for a round are placed on Simian Army Cards, and at least one Order Marker is placed on Solovar, then all Simians you control (except Solovar) become inspired. Inspired Simians add two to their Move number and add 1 extra defense die for the rest of the round or until Solovar receives one or more wounds.

I definitely feel that inspired Simians should get a movement boost.