View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Joker - Designing

Agreed. I think Joker Toxin and the base stats are a good start, but I think we can/should come up with something better for Laughing Gas.
I think one thing that is really getting me about this version of Laughing Gas is that it's a total cheerleader power - which means Joker is a support unit passively helping out those around him. That's soooo not Joker. If we're going to do another Joker, we need to have a power that represents his mischief and mayhem the way our current card does with Reorganized Chaos. We need something to really make it "pop." An adjacent defensive power just doesn't feel "Joker" to me. He doesn't help out his allies - heck, if anything, he's a danger to them. But, most of all, he screws with other people. I realize this kind of screws with attacks from enemies, but I just don't think the theme is "there" yet.
I wish I had a better suggestion to offer with the criticism, but I'm honestly mentally fried right now. I do like the idea of having laughing gas present ... I'll try to think on possible mechanics that would translate the power better in my mind ... but I'd love to hear if you have other thoughts on it as well (any of you guys, really).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.