View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Super Skrull (X-Men) DESIGN PHASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Will be updating in a sec... hold on!

RETRACTABLE CLAWS
Adjacent figures subtract 1 from their defense when attacked by Super Skrull. When Super Skrull attacks, he may attack one additional time as long as he attacks an adjacent figure.
OP looks great. Here's a slight wording tweak recommendation:

FURIOUS CLAWS
Adjacent figures subtract 1 from their defense when attacked by Super Skrull. When Super Skrull attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I feel like the title of this thread should be "The Book of Super-Skrull (Rlnnd)" rather than X-Men. Just as a note.

No problems at all with the design, though I feel like it's a bit derivative... which, of course, makes sense, since it's a guy with the powers of other characters! But part of me wants to see one unique power added in there, though Retractable Claws sort of counts.

I don't really like Arrogant for a personality. I haven't read anything with him (he's been in like four comics, so sue me), but he seems a lot of things - Vengeful and Vindictive, since Ms. Marvel killed his father, Cunning and Conniving, by nature of his Skrull-ness, Ruthless, Merciless, and all that good stuff.

Oh, one other thing - Super-Skrull is generally written out with the hyphen. But the C3G Kl'rt wasn't. Should we go with the more accurate hyphen, or omit it for consistency?
Absolutely agree on the update for the title of the thread.
I'm cool with this guy as derivative - it matches the character and it's a fun combo of powers that should create a unique playing experience.
I think the claw power needs to mention the claws in it somewhere, but we can certainly update the title (see my suggestion above).
I like Vindictive for the personality and it seems to be a popular choice so far.
If Super-Skrull is right, let's just do Super-Skrull and update the other card.
I don't think a "this" is needed in the text.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.