View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Ive been building more lists for all 4 factions. I was going to post a few of them and discuss what units Im using and how I plan to use them just for fun. Anyone who plays or has any lists of their own they want to share and discuss them is encouraged to do so.

Ill start with my list called Leias all rounder:
800/800
Leia Organa (90 + 7 = 97)
--Commanding Presence (5), Recon Intel (2)

Rebel Troopers (40 + 25 = 65)
--Z-6 Trooper (22), Environmental Gear (3)

Rebel Commandos (Strike Team) (20 + 32 = 52)
--DH-447 Sniper (2, Overwatch (4)

Wookiee Warriors (75 + 12 = 87)
--Offensive Push (4), Hunter (6), Recon Intel (2)

Tauntaun Riders (90 + 9 = 99)
--Offensive Push (4), Comms Jammer (5)

AT-RT (55 + 20 = 75)
--AT-RT Laser Cannon (20)

Commands:
Ambush (1), Sabotaged Communications (1), Turning the Tide (2), Push (2), Assault (3), Covering Fire (3), Standing Orders (4)
This list has enough punch that I think it could handle a mixed variety of most any enemies. In general for Imperial, rebel, and republic Ive shyed away from the personnel slot. If you dont take a personnel on 4 squads of corps you can get 1 additional trooper squad. When taking the heavy trooper there are options to double your dice for have the cost of a full squad. Id usually take the rotary cannon on the atrt but took the laser cannon to help with armor threats. On this list Id also consider swapping the Wookiees for an additional atrt with rotary blaster or another laser cannon.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo