View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island Heroscape League- IslandScape Tournament Jul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I'd prefer the format of bringing a single army (with or without Crack the Whip). I like the idea of a lower point format (450 pts or even 400 pts) to make it easier to finish the games.
I'm of the same mind as well. Perhaps we try something like 410, or 430. Though I don't now how that would affect the builds at that point spread.

And while the idea of four armies sounds like a lot of fun I'm not sure how many people attending could field that many figures. If we do crack the whip at least you get to play with two armies. Playing with one all day gets a little repetitious.

Anyone else want to chime in here?