View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2015, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

I built the map and I must say it certainly looks like a sci-fi city. It has a very interesting lay out that I have not seen on a heroscape board before. I also discovered that I only have 5 of the seven hex dungeon tiles for some reason but I still made it all work using some extra two hex dungeon tiles I had. I'm pretty excited to see how it plays with a few games.

I was concerned about being able to reach in a move figures around on all the shadow tiles before building it, and the center two most shadow tiles are still a bit of a concern. It won't be easy for a fat fingered player to move or adjust a figure on either one of those two spots. I don't see anything that can be done about it though so we will just have to play a few games on it and see how often it comes up as an issue when actually playing the game.

The board fits on my gaming table at an angle, but I suspect others might have some issues depending on the size and shape of their gaming table. It is not too long from start zone to start zone, it is the hallway that sticks out to the side. I think if that area could be shortened by two rows of hexes into just a 7 hex tile outside of the freezing chamber it would help.

Building it went pretty easy and I don't seem to have any stabilization issues. The only hang up I had was when placing the battlements, it was hard to tell where they were all suppose to be from the VS file so I just used the 3-D image as a guide. I know those things are tricky to put in the right spots in the VS program. After putting them all where it looked like you wanted them, I felt some could be moved around to new locations.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 30th, 2015 at 10:05 PM.