View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2015, 04:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

I'm going to be building this soon and wanted to get your thoughts on what I did to the map in VS before doing so. So here is the file showing the few changes I would consider. (*edit* I didn't like the fact that the center platform was one level higher in my version, so I have moved things around to being it back down to the level you origionally had it at. I then updated the VS file so it should be up to date with my thoughts on some tweaks.)

I raised up the shadow tiles to even ground, resulting in the high platform also moving up one level. Reduced the number of Bacta Tanks to one and moved it out on to the dueling area, that way when not dueling their is a reason to go out that way. Adjusted a couple of glyphs and other DO locations slightly. Swapped a rock 7 hex for some road tiles on the dueling walkway. Oh, and used all the shadow tiles up before using the single hex rock outcrop tiles and then placed those rock outcrop base tiles in a few new locations (still use the base tiles only, no rocks). It pretty much looks the same as all the changes were fairly minor outside of the Bacta tank move.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 28th, 2015 at 09:25 PM.