View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:03 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Yes, here's my first suggestion:

Make an entire wave without bonding.

Bonding is getting boring. I'm all for bettering old figures, but using it as the go-to fix is ho-hum (imho).

Let's be creative here! *whip cracks!*
I agree that bonding should not be the default idea to fall back on. I would like to see some real creativity beyond just that as well. However, that doesn't mean that we would never create some type of bonding, or more importantly, create a Hero that receives benefits from a current bonding power.
(Emphasis added)
Oh, I'm not writing bonding off. I just know (from C3G's previous work, really I can't say enough about this ) that you are capable of more! And I really feel like the first wave should be something of a trendsetter, in a sense showing off the creativity this community has up its sleeve!

Last edited by Margloth; November 8th, 2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Completed my thought.