View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2009, 07:59 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

Though I'm hopelessly attached to the Excel Army Builder I programmed, this is great work, and something I will definitely use when I'm on the road. In fact I can see this being a very valuable tool at TempleCon next weekend when we play pick-up games and I want to put an army together.

I haven't torcher tested it too much just yet, but one suggestion for an addition. You have a counter for how many hexes the current army takes up. How about an entry field for how many start zone hexes your allowed and have the 'spaces' field light up, or some type of warning message pop-up if you surpass your entered stat zone number?

EDIT: I just noticed that for each (of the same) common card you add the 'army cards' number increases by one. Though this is true, it's suggested that only one card be used to represent all of the same common squad in your army to avoid the confusion of thinking that you have to keep track of which figures go with which card.

To Echo Grungebob... BOOKMARKED!

-insert signature here-