View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2008, 12:37 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #2 11/4/08

That's fine. I am honored. I would love to continue to spread my comics abroad. Send them to everyone you know,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
gamjuven, your comics is one of the best I have read, and that is everywhere, not just in Heroscapers.com!
Thank you very much! One of the best compliments I have ever recieved. I hope for my comics to be recognized and loved outside of the heroscape community someday. I posted a bunch of the comics on thewebcomiclist.com in hopes of getting feedback from non-Heroscapers. For the most part I've gotten good feedback. There are just so many comics most people don't bother reading a specific one.

Hopefully someday I will get publishing rights from WotC and a website dedicated to the comics and fan art. At some point I will want to make a comic book collection. Mike knows of a website that can make it fairly cheaply. And since it will be made for my own personal use and enjoyment I won't be breaking any copyright laws.
I am collecting your work for my personal enjoyment, hope you don't mind . Is it OK if I put it in a CD and send to a friend as a gift?

ps: Huh, it's not that obvious that there is a rat on top of Sven's head in the last panel. It took me a while to get the bugger on him, and instead it just looks like the rat is on the terrain behind Sven. O well. If you didn't notice, there is a rat on Sven's head in the last panel.

Last edited by gamjuven; November 4th, 2008 at 12:58 PM.