View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Post Re: Welcome to AotV and FAQ! (Read this first!)

Some “backroom” procedures we’ve cooked up to help preserve the integrity and momentum of the project.

>What are “Pods”, “Project Leads”, “Pod Leaders”, “Pod Members?
Pods are what we are calling individual groups who are dedicated to design and test a select few units, normally 4. Pods are numbered 0-5* with Pod 0 working on glyphs and crypoliths as well.
Project Leads are a few high standing members who have decided to help carry this project forward in one way or another, and have the responsibility to make sure the project doesn’t get too carried away.
Pod Leaders are the 2 Project Leads chosen by the public to lead a specific Pod. They have the responsibility to make and update OP’s, initiate votes within the pod, etc.
Pod Members are the collective members of the Pod they are working in. They’ll have final say over their unit designs.

>What happens if a Pod is abandoned?
The Pod Leaders (or Project Leads in general), will make note that a pod has died. After Pod 0 is complete, the Project Leads will continue on a downed pod, attempting to pick up where it had been left. The original members are free to return to help out, because we understand that life happens. Not all Project Leads have to work on the same Pod, because we may still be involved in our own pods. However, we will only collectively work on one Pod at a time to minimize overextending ourselves.

>What will the Playtesting Requirements for a Unit be?
For General Testing, we suggest a minimum of 10 playtests. For minor revisions, add 5 tests. For AotV-Inclusive Testing it will likely be about 3-5 tests per unit. Glyphs will likely be the same way.

>Are Pod Members immune to the boot?
No, the Project Leads reserve the right to ask a member to leave the project. This will *only* be done for abusive behavior, either to other people (which is already frowned upon by the administration) or for abusing the threads. This will be a case by case basis however.

>I’m ready for the next Pod! Can I join again?
YES! If your Pod is done designing your 4 units, you are more than welcome to join the next Pod.

>Looks like the Pod’s units are done, what’s next?
More than likely some type of vote will occur with the Leads and Volunteers to determine if the unit is balanced. This will not be to workshop the unit though. The Project Leads are still discussing the best way to pre-final vote a unit in. After that is AotV-Inclusive Testing. Most likely only a minor point revision would be suggested if any at all.

>Can I get the full details on what’s being used and done for the project?
Right here. It’s a bit of a wall of text however.

>I have more questions! Can I ask them here?
Please do! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 27th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.