View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2019, 08:29 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I fortiutously noticed that some avatars around here were way bigger than others (like a x3 proportion)... and I realized there were like a "big avatars team" and a "tiny avatars team" .
:
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I though about Site Supporter hypothesis too, but then I saw some "big" avatars on non-site supporter people as well (see The Grim Reaper's Friend for example)...
Well, TGRF is also a "contributor" because of his status as Codex Editor. I dunno if making you a contributor too would help out, but, given your amazing contribution yourself, let's just try it and see what happens, shall we?

Well... I wasn't expecting that. Thank you so much !

I checked my Avatar option page, and the limit is still the same. If I put a bigger one, it resizes to 180x80 px limit. So Contributor role is not the source of unlimited (avatar) power..!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.