View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I see you all are discussing jpgs and psds here. I recently went to print some cards off the xminus card printer and some publicly released stuff is missing and a few others were not legible due to discoloration (Deadshot and Emma Frost, off the top of my head). Anyone know how to fix this?
I can check it from our end and make sure there isn't an issue with the files. If you remember any more let me know. I'm subscribed to the X-2 thread just for this reason. Just post cards that have issues in that thread in the future and hopefully it can be fixed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.