View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBunnySuicide View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Could anyone recommend me some good Gamecube games? I picked up a new Platinum gamecube (in the box) for free off a friend a year or so back, and almost never play it. I have Luigi's Mansion (hate it), Mario Kart Double Dash (it is all right in short spurts), the Sonic Collection, and Sonic: Air Riders (name?). I have two controllers, along with 3 Gameboy Advance SPs, and love RPGs, Strategy, and platformers that are not Mario. Any suggestions?
The Fire Emblem on the Gamecube is one of my all time favorite games. Its a great strategy game. Also Custom Robo is one of my other favorite games for the Gamecube.
Fire Emblem is a great game. Also, another fun game is Gladius. It is an RPG where you have a group of gladiators. Not the prettiest graphics but fun nonetheless. If you don't own them pick up the Sonic Adventure games for Gamecube. And finally no Gamecube collection is complete without Super Smash Bros. Melee. It's an essential. Happy Gaming from a fellow Gamecube player.