View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

Some quick thoughts across the designs:

Mina:
Actively dislike her taking turn with "figures". Its just a blatant cheat to try to get around the Event Hero thing (which I don't think Hyde should be) and makes for a weird synergy thing in the case of commons or squads that would potentially have the personality.

Allan:
Ditch Avenger in the first title. The word is being consistently used in Avengers powers. I'd also switch his defensive thing to an unblockable. Flat out autowounds is pretty strong.

Invisible Man:
I actually liked the mechanical synergy I saw at one point of Mina adding to initiative for each Extraordinary personality and Invisible Man keying solely off the initiative roll. Same ultimate result, but helps him feel useable outside of Extraordinary builds (which I feel all but the core synergy piece should have.

Jekyl/Hyde:
First, I don't feel he needs to be an Event Hero. Unless you've actually seen him resist mind control and if people legitimately feel he should resist destruction powers he doesn't need that. I'd also prefer to see the Mina callout swapped to a class thing, like an Order Marker first revealed on a Leader figure (or whatever class Mina is). This keeps him useable outside LoEG builds, and I'm generally opposed to SI name callouts unless there is a very strong relationship between the characters, like, marriage level connection.