View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2019, 11:01 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Xualtiaca Fire Ants

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Does SWARM STING 18 work indefinitely for each figure as long as you keep rolling for it (similar to how Frenzy works) or kill all figures, or just one extra time per figure you are stinging?
No, you only roll one time for each enemy figure adjacent to at least one of your ants. Like Marro Plague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also, I don't necessarily agree with the FAQ on Swarm Sting that you only roll only for figures adjacent to up to 4 that activated this turn (activating includes those that did normal move or ones moved by Swarming). This is different than Marrden Hounds' MARRDEN PLAGUE, although wording is a different. I could live with the ruling, just the wording on the card is not clear at all (along with my above question).
I'm not sure what you're asking. The R&C in the OP only addresses normal attacks. It has no bearing on Swarm Sting.