View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Arashara should be at least B, if not B+. She is GREAT at distrupting opponent's placement of figures, such as Raelin, and putting yours in a good place.
I echo this. Arashara can kill Raelin in a turn by surrounding her with squaddies while placing your Raelin on her perch. Plus all the other shifts she can do. The d20 can be her Achilles Heel, but she has pretty good odds of pulling off a few key shifting sands.

I think Myrrdin is more a B as well, though no higher. D20 boosts are hard to nail down a real value to. I haven't played any other figure enough to guess ranking yet.