View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Darklings - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Darklings

Army Test
Map: Modified City Park.
Units: Darklings(90), Darkness(330), Shadow Lass(240), Star-Lord(250) & Angel(90) vs Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Punisher & Kraven[1000].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Darklings(90), Darkness(330), Shadow Lass(240), Star-Lord(250) & Angel(90) vs Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Punisher & Kraven[1000].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Darklings(100), Darkness(330), Captain America(240) & Ms. Marvel(350) vs. King Ghidorah and Srull Infiltrator x2(20)[1020].
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Was worried at first but a changing my strategy to taking out the Darklings first changed my mind. I suppose a more skilled player could do a better job of protecting them but overall I am not too concerned. I would say the points are pretty good. They are just what the Darkness needed.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun little imps. Would not be against lowering their rolls by one. I think I had pretty terrible luck with my d20 rolls though I got a few when Darkness needed them. Still really dig the combo with Shadow Lass though you really have to plan out where the Darkfield glyphs go and when they run out you better have most of your own shadow placed and hopefully the Darklings are still somewhat functional.