View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2021, 11:17 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Vaccines

Do you know if masks will be required by the hotel whether people are vaccinated or not? If they’re not required my suggestion would be to not mandate a vaccine, but strongly encourage it and to require anyone who is not to wear a mask.

I got my first shot yesterday, so it really doesn’t matter to me what the verdict is, but I’d like to see attendance as high as possible, and mandating vaccines could possibly limit that. Of course it could go the other way as well if people don’t feel safe attending. I will note that I am among those statistically least likely to be severely affected by the Virus, so I certainly understand if other attendees want to push for mandatory vaccination and masks for everyone.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; April 12th, 2021 at 12:31 PM.