View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2020, 12:37 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

This was the first summer in some years that we didn't have our local Long Islandscape Tournament, which is usually run by Warbanner and formerly Grisnakh. We used to have it at a game store with about 20 players, using many of the battlefields put up onsite here for GenCon each year. I never did better than Third Place, but I did accumulate a whole string of Worst Luck trophies!

Usually some or all of us NYG4 folk would attend, and the other guys often won bigger prizes than I did. It was yet another group activity that had to be cancelled due to the Pandemic. And of course, we met here at my place once a month for a very long time. Someday, perhaps, we will again.

Last edited by chas; September 29th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.