View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not gonna do anything epic here, but just wanna drop a note and let y'all know that during this whole pandemic we're going through and in the last year in general, I've really grown to appreciate this group more and more. I love you guys (and gals)! It's been a great almost 11 years and I'm looking forward, enthusiastically, to many, many more!

You're all legends and heroes in my book! To C3G!
Appreciated, chap! This project helped me through some pretty rough times, too - I swear a few years ago, when I was a new Ally/Sidekick, it helped keep me sane. I may have dropped off a little (other priorities etc.), and I know I've been more than difficult at times, but this group and this game will always mean a lot to me. I might not be able to make it until a few years from now, but if C3G con keeps up, some day, even if it's only once, I'd like to come along and have a game with you chaps! (Assuming it's somewhere I won't immediately shrivel like a prune... American weather, man, how do you guys stand it?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Man, this "shot for every 10,000 posts you've made" event at C3Gcon only gets sweeter by the day. Congrats, Bats!

Just make sure @Arkham 's there so you have someone to scream "Fatality!"

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================