View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

@mtl1998 did said it right. Turn 1 I had 7 attacks and killed 4-5 figures, but turn 3 I had 8 attacks and didn't kill a single figure; him killing 5/5 on lava rolls (including last of B-11) kinda made up for it though. I think he did not place the best as I goaded him to height but having initiative I made sure I had room to attack on same height with multiple attacks, that he could have avoided if he podded up. However he played well and with the back and forth luck and a couple bad moves by me he pulled it off - congrats.

Starting Placement: