View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2015, 01:40 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: 54MM: The One True Scale

Yes, and I understand that they occasionally play 54mm with RECON AND RUSHES, which is my favorite WWII rules system. Its been played at Historical Miniatures Gaming Society Conventions for years, since it was published long ago by The Toy Soldier Company (Shameless Plug, although I don't know if they have any copies left any more). I also have about eight other rules systems yet unpublished for various periods, which I use here at the Chas Game Palace with a different set of players, except for Taeblewalker, who'll try anything.

(Edit) PS: If you're truly desperate to see the photos, join littlewars@yahoogroups.com and see their photo section, where a pal has just started to post them for me--over 120 of them which I've taken over the last six months!

Last edited by chas; September 17th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.