View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2022, 12:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Eastern Ohio NHSD Tournament - 10/8/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
That is awesome! Just confirming - is that a +4 in addition to the +1 or just 3 more? No worries either way, and like you said, confirmations are the important thing.

Regarding maps, not sure how you were planning on transporting them (assembled or not), but we do have setup time between 11-12 so if it helps you save room you can bring them unassembled.
That would be a +4 possible in addition to my +1 confirmed. Like I said, I was surprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
Edit: On further thought, if it would be easier I can bring Stonework instead of, or in addition to the Swarm set, I could do that as well.
if you could bring the Swarm set that would be great, mine isn’t complete so I think I’d have to make some substitutes