View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2020, 02:01 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Cool design. Love the interplay between Swift Combat Barrage and Poisoned. Poisoned is super strong, so that would be my competitive worry. I'd almost want a way to get the marker off, and maybe then return it to Cheshire's card so she can use it again?

I'd limit Poisoned to Unique Heroes to avoid destroying Event Heroes like Anti-Monitor with it.

Should the poison marker continue to work after Cheshire is destroyed?
Strong but usable once and requires all skulls. It's also limited by the type of the unit. Like if it's Prof. X who likes to sit back and let others do the work for him he'll take fewer wounds but if it's Fantastic who likes to be up close and personal it'll hit him harder. Which seems appropriate.

I'd be ok with working in a removal mechanic like rolling a blank and having it go back to her but it will be difficult enough to place that I'm not sure it will really be an issue.

As to the Event Hero bit, I could probably be convinced either way.

I do think that the poison, being poison, needs to outlast Cheshire though, but then maybe that's an argument for a removal mechanic.