View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2016, 02:25 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2016

@Tmac2200 , @AnubianWolf88 , @DrLivingston , @Piherculis , @dragon , @Rexmax2 , @nathan athonius , @Valcor , @CheddarLimbo , @LightBringer , @Puffy , @Velenne , @rym , @Crazybarks123 , @BroInLaw , @lipman , @StacySensei , @wisinger , @Boodog , @capsocrates , @Scott , @jaramillohector , @Revdyer , @Fencerjared , @Sweetcurse , @Panopticon , @wolfman1968 , @GladDragon , @podwest , @labrhat , @truth , @Camb0t , @wbdhoc , @Eiyuu , @Rodriquez , @markwars , @Annerios , @DFlynSqrl , @ninthdoc , @InfinityMax , @Grungebob , @UranusPChicago , @geddy lifeson , @DrinkMoreGuinness , @hextr1p , @D-Dyzzle , @Double Oak , @Finrod , @saintBYgrace , @Jonathan , @LongHeroscaper , @aahzmandius , @kurisenshi , @Dr. Weirdscaper , @Dicemaster , @jwsanders , @Lord Trask , @Dissolutio , @killergoat72 , @vertigosmooth , @Ratnic , @Armageddon , @sonlenmaster , @Pear-Headed Man , @Plordigian , @donkeroo ,

You can't blame a guy for trying, right?

I know some of you have moved or never lived here in the first place, but you had attended in the past, shown interest, or live here now. Don't worry if you no longer have a heroscape collection as mine is open to any who need to borrow anything. I am sure others can help too.

Please join us!

Anybody else we can try to scare up??????

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 17th, 2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Think I'll send everyone a pm too