View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:08 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: The GenCon Rulings Thread

If time is called do I still get to roll for the drop for Airborne?
Um, absolutely not. (I’m not saying who asked that but you know who you are.)

Partial or Full card scoring?
Full.

I want to be on that side of the map and so does my opponent.
Roll for it. High roll picks.

Are the glyphs static for the map?
We randomize a specific glyph set each year and place them (randomly but avoid doubles of the same glyphs) on the maps after we’ve built the maps. The glyphs then remain on that map for the whole Con.

Occasionally we use treasure glyphs for specific scenarios. Any rules will be laid out in the specific format using them.

In Assassin’s Creed how do you pick your target? Is it I pick then you pick?
You pick simultaneously and secretly. I suggest grabbing all your opponents cards that can be targeted and look at them under the table and then reveal who you picked, as your opponent does the exact same thing with your cards.

In Assassin’s creed if you temporarily take control of the target do you win?
Like most Heroscape games, you check for win conditions at the end of the turn after any units would return to their owner’s control, so no.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G