View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
I don't have the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs set. Do we have an estimated re-release time for that set?
Not officially.

But it's "at the printer."

I would not pay currently inflated e-bay prices for it.
A game magazine I was browsing through in a store last week said March 2012.
I'm kind of disappointed that they are re-releasing the starter sets after releasing the Master Set. I could understand not re-printing them due to the Master Set being released so that the Master Set would be the entry point for the game, but I had hoped that they would re-release the first four factions in either a nice bundle pack with just those factions, or release them as individual packs like they did the Jungle Elves etc.

But whatever, I've already got the original four, but others I know might be irritated for having to pay starter set prices after they get the Master Set when all they want is the faction cards.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon