View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie and yes @TREX , I can't wait to get Cassian and K2SO for Legion as well.

After that, it's the original trilogy, then Star Wars Rebels animate series and the Han Solo movie.

Then the prequels, Clone Wars animated series and the newer trilogy round out the bottom. Where I have no interest in seeing them again, though I haven't seen the last Skywalker movie for lack of interest, nor have I gotten very far in the Clone Wars series as it was boring and childish compared to Star Wars Rebels.
I havent seen the last installment of the skywalker trilogy yet either. I used to love the clone wars era movies more than the galactic civil war era but Rogue one and the mandalorian has renewed my interest in that time period even though I do appreciate the older trilogy. In the future I would love to see them expand on the galactic civil war period and anticipate more mandalorian content. Even though I would love to watch the animated stuff for clone wars and rebels its harder for me to watch. Its not the same for me compared to live actors and the more realistic look of the films. Ill eventually get through the animated stuff just to get the storyline of them. Overall Im super excited about all the new characters for legion and happy to see new star wars content coming out. Ill eventually see episode 9 on disney plus when it comes out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo