View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:28 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Hello New England Scapers! Anyone know / planning any events? With the news and all I was actually thinking of putting out feelers to this game shop not too far from me (store is in Norton, MA its called Battlegrounds) to see if they could host, also wanted to see what the level of interest would be
Nothing is planned currently, as far as I know.

Norton MA is reasonably close to me & Itsbuzzi, but pretty far for Cleon (we were the most frequent 3 players over the past few years), for what it's worth.

My level of interest is high (as long as I'm in the area, I tend to travel a decent amount). I probably won't be available for anything in September but would be available October - December. I could bring map(s) and unit(s) as needed, also.

Realistically, an initial tournament back would need a minimum of 4 people committed and probably wouldn't get more than 8, but who knows for sure.

Glad to see this discussion is starting up again though.