View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Anybody else remove wound markers instead of adding them

It does seem like a decent way to do it. I really don't think it makes a difference. I just assume stick with the way the rules are for three reasons though. First adding wound markers doesn't require as many markers, since once a figure is killed it is removed from the board and wound markers are removed too. Second, the markers are red to symbolize blood. A charactor at full health would not be covered in blood. Third the way the rules state require less set up time. I like to be able to set up my cards, figures, and order markers and go. Adding wounds or taking them away both take the same amount of time, so starting with them on will just make games take longer. When playing in tournaments this could mean one less game played for Rolling Rumble or higher chances of a game ending to time limits in other formats.