Thread: AMIS customs
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2014, 07:21 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AMIS customs

Hamilton
I'm all for seeing weretigers. His stats seem like an interesting trade off with the Werewolf Lord, but Lethal Claw downright terrifies me in a match. If the attack functions like Lethal Sting from the Rechets of Bodgan, there is a 43.75% chance that he will immediately destroy anything he attacks except for huger figures. If he is able to claim any sort of height, it shoots up to an even 50% chance with any further bonuses exacerbating the matter (over 65% at 6 attack). While this is not a problem for squads that he'd be destroying anyway, it is pretty devastating when he has such a high chance of obliterating even the sturdiest of heroes in a single swipe. Couple in the fact that he is a bonding hero and so fast, I fear that he is generally undercosted without even considering Crippling Gaze. The latter ability is certainly better on a bonding, although limiting it to Unique Heroes only definitely diminishes its use.

Ettin
I assume the lycanthrope part is a mistake. Also, I am uncertain when Argumentative should be rolled since you say it is before attacking but then is not able to move if the roll is failed. Dissenting Attack is an interesting variant on double attack that can potentially hurt your own side so I'm sure it is fun to work around. The hero seems solid for his points, especially if you add VC units to your game and pair him with Crypt Guardians.

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing more of your designs.