View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of StarWars Scape Public Playtesting Thread

Pre-Test Checklist
Please read over these factors before setting up armies and include relevant thoughts when writing your overall summary of the unit.
Spoiler Alert!

Optional Tests
The following tests are completely optional. They can be helpful to give you an idea of how a design performs before choosing armies for the army tests.

Spoiler Alert!

ARMY CARD TEXT
Paste the text for the version of the card used in the test.
Spoiler Alert!

OVERALL SUMMARY: Insert your overall impressions of the design and how it plays.

Army Test 1
Create a competitive army with the design and play it against another competitive army of the same or similar point cost.

Map:
Units:
Results:

Game Summary:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Create a competitive army with the design and play it against another competitive army of the same or similar point cost.

Map:
Units:
Results:

Game Summary:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Tests Summary: ?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Splash; September 1st, 2023 at 06:41 PM.