View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:23 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I was thinking... won't it be possible to include such project hosted directly at heroscapers ? Like X Minus 2 tools (Card Printer and Custom Card Creator). I don't know if only Admins can have personal pages like Xorlof do for these pages...
Welllll ... it's theoretically possible for me to set you up some space on the server. However, there's no easy way for me to get you access to said space. I mean, there's no formal interface for any of that; we admins just carve out our various spaces and do everything manually. So I think hosting it for you is going to be a definite step down, because you'll have no way to update it other than to ask one of us to do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V