View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2015, 11:32 AM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6 View Post
Does a friendly splash attack hit your allies. I.E. Airborn Grenade, Mimring special, Deathwalker.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6
Does height advantage work with specials? - I don't think so but my friend wanted me to ask.
You're correct, no height advantage added to Special Attacks (but the defending figure can add to their defence).

Quote:
Captain America's Shield throw - It is 3 separate rolls correct? Not just one (i.e Mimring) that bounces and hits the other figures and it has to be within range on all three rolls, correct.
Yes, it's bascially the same as Nilfheim's Ice Shard Special Attack. One slightly tricky thing to note is that if he is engaged then he can only attack figures he is engaged with. So, for example, if he is engaged with one figure and has two more options in range but not engaged, he can use Shield Throw on the first but must make the kill (and thus become unengaged) if he is to use it on the other two that turn.

Quote:
Does Finn's attack aura stack on himself?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but you can put a destroyed Finn's carcase on another player's still-living Finn to get the spirit boost.
In regards to Finn it reads that all figures adjacent to him are effected by his attack aura. I wasn't sure if that meant he got 3+1 or if the 3 is what he should roll. Reason being someone like Realin specifically says that the defense aura does not stack on her.