View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Could you also please bring your whiteboard/markers -
it works great for listing the results!
Sure, I think I can manage that.
Okay, minor wrinkle here: we moved in December, and I can't seem to locate any but one of the whiteboards, and it's the one the kids' mom screwed to the wall. So I may not be able to bring a whiteboard after all. (I still have the markers, but obviously that's not much good without the board.) I'll keep looking, but I don't want anyone to count on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Oh! Has anyone updated the partial scoring sheet? for wave D3 and C3V wave 1? I did it for last year but I am going to be insane-o busy before Saturday.
ISTR that it was updated for D3. Doesn't need to be updated for wave 14 since wnfb says they're not allowed. Although I don't recall where the updated sheet is ... someone should prolly look around in the downloads section.

Oh, and I still need to pick a map ...

EDIT: Might be easier for people to claim a map if you link them in the OP. Anyways, I guess I'll take Fire Isles ... I know VW is hard to come by, and I have some, so maybe that one makes the most sense for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; October 12th, 2011 at 01:09 AM.