View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Incredible Hulk (II) - Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
What if he started the game with an Avengers Marker (not on his card so unsure how to word it), and when a figure deals a wound, he places an Avengers Marker and that starts his rivalry power?
Seems like it could be a delayed reaction, where if you are struggling to deal and wounds for some reason Hulk is just sulking in the SZ. In the end it's really only a delay of one successful attack, since he can't use the power if you are not landing hits either, but I'd rather have him jumping into the action as quickly as possible.

This comment from Nobody earlier resonates with me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Part of what I want to see in an Avengers Hulk (or Rival Hulk, I guess) is that sense of constant action. He's not waiting for you to reveal OMs on him or anything like that, he's just going. To that end, I think it would probably even make sense if the power was a MUST instead of a MAY, just to get a tad of that uncontrollable Hulk theme down.
I like how both he and Tony want the X, as for me that shows how he's a little out of control while Tony is a bit of a control freak. Thinking about making it a must power. Then it's not so much a tactical response, most likely is still helps you out, but maybe sometimes the only guy in range of Hulk is a single Street Thug and you kind of wasted the turn having him smash a minor goon into dust.