View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2022, 12:22 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Betrayal by Ryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Hey @ryguy266 ! Welcome to our small corner of HSers!

I'm a writer myself, so I definitely understand your desire for feedback. It's the only way to truly test yourself and get better. On that note, let me offer you my thoughts:

Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Hey TGRF! Thanks for the welcome, I'd noticed you were a big figurehead in this. I appreciate the feedback! It's like hearing from my editor without having to pay my editor I guess I assumed most people were caught up on VC lore. Deltacron is a Jandar VC soulborg and Malone is an Aquilla VC gunslinger. I set the premise up as a "betrayal" of Jandar and Aquilla by Sir Gilbert (Jandar) and the Quasatch (Aquilla). It really doesn't make too much sense, but it's not like my gf and I were too focused on lore when we were drafting. Just wanted to share this fun battle ending and have it make some sense why we each finished with mixed units opposing each other. It was a fun exercise though, I think I'll be sharing more in the future