View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2017, 07:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TAF's Customs SKELETONS AND ASSASSINS

Wow, these are great. Jywer does definitely have a great video-game-y feel to him, something that is pretty hard to do without seeming super custom-y. Yulador seems like a lot of fun, though squeezing 140 points out of him seems like a challenge I don't think lowering it (too much) is justified.

The way Fierce Parry is worded they could not move up any elevation, correct? I'm sure that's what it means, I'm just not certain if it means that right now.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN