View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2021, 01:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

It’s been a bit since I bought a legitimate legion release since I’ve been 3D printing so much. I was on miniature market browsing a bit and noticed they had the lando and kallus expansions on there for 11 bucks each so I picked them up. I also picked up the Huntsman box for zombicide black plague. It’s basically just about all the stretch goals for the Black Plague Kickstarter that I missed years ago. It was marked down to 60 bucks so I snagged it to go with my extensive collection of Black Plague sets. Also picked up the one big box expansion for my zombicide invader games. @Hahma , I’m not sure if you’ve been following the latest releases but the two transport vehicles coming out look really fun. The laat for the Empire/republic, and the speeder truck for the rebels both look very fun. Being able to transport units up to the front line without them taking any damage will be really great for a bunch of melee units and units that don’t fare as well against longer range gun lines. I’m going to 3D print a few of each of these. I already have the files downloaded and just need to slice them for my printers. I’ve been painting a bunch of my box games like a madman and will probably try to sprinkle in some legion units in here and there will I paint the others to cleanse the pallet between sets.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo