Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

@Huskyfan My biggest question is what happened truly in the fall of 1901? We had an agreement that I would attack Austria (which I did with a stab), and in exchange he would attack Austria in the fall of 1901 (which can be seen by my voided order supporting him into Serbia)

Was it as Dragon says that you were put off by the nature of my attack upon Austria or was there some other reason you backed out?

That 'soft stab' by Turkey (combined with the horrendous 1901 for Russia) completely shifted my main trajectory in this game. I am very thankful that Austria was able to let my stab be water under the bridge long term. I think we accomplished quite a bit together in the game, but for the remainder of the game I couldn't quite trust Turkey as an ally (ironic I suppose)