View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Secret Santa 2015!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Any interest in doing another secret santa?
I'm interested but not sure how it works. Care to fill me in on the details, like what are the guidelines? How decide who to send things to? and How do we know if they are looking for anything specific?

GUILD_WARRIOR
If I recall from the last time, someone gets a list of people who want to participate, then each person is paired up with someone they are giving a gift to. The two people don't mutually exchange gifts - if I am person A, I give to person B, while person B gives to person C, and so on.

I also seem to remember that each person submitted some ideas of the things they would like to receive. And we should probably put a 25 dollar limit on the gifts.