View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post

We have elves from 3 different planets and they all use bows, magic and are Tolkin elf like. Dwarves also show up on 3 different planets (I think) and they all seem like dwarves should. I had no problem with Troll being treated similar, but there is no reason no to move them to a D&D world either.
With those, that was because Heroscape created generic elves/dwarves from Feylund (because of course they did), and then when they started using the D&D licence they had to use them from there as well - it was an, IMO, mildly unfortunate case of two things exploring the same thematic space - nothing else could have been done by the time it happened. Here, there is no reason to double up on the same theme like that, especially when not doing so opens up the potential for different things to be explored.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================