Thread: Rum and Bones
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2016, 01:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Rum and Bones

Yeah, the original rules were used. I'm really interested in the new rule set, as it looks like they broke up the turn so it's not all one side then the other, but wanted to wait until the kickstarter set them to me along with everything else. I'm not sure if they fixed the Kraken though in the new rules, it is just way too powerful and unfun. I'm sure the intention was to make it so such that people were leery of playing the Kraken cards but that hasn't worked out that way for us. One team always just plays the cards as soon as they get them since the Kraken cards are so useful. As a result the other team also plays them pretty freely just as long as they have fewer points than the other team their really is no penalty.