View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:36 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Ken Burns' Vietnam

Is he a different guy than John Kerry, the veteran swift boat ('Brown Water Navy') Captain in Vietnam, whose service was ridiculed by his opponents during a political campaign?

Boy, its hard not to get political on this thread. Maybe that's why we have almost 200 viewers here but so few posters. Well, I rarely post here in the General section, where as I understand it controversy is allowed, so I went for it.

By the way, the TV series specifically about the medical rehab area in Vietnam was China Beach (1988-91), which introduced Dana Delany, Marge Helgenberger and Robert Picardo. It was a great series, although pretty harrowing, and is available on DVD (and possibly more advanced platforms, of which I know nothing).