View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

So just to confirm, is September 2 a go? Seems to be best for most people (including me) as it is Labor Day weekend. @Grimnak I could pick you up on the way, but not take you back - I could also drop you off at home in Austintown as it is on my way to my folks in Newbury, then you can somehow come back to OSU on Labor Day.

Any Ideas on format? You guys just did take-two, maybe do a partial/cluster draft format. Or just do classic format with something special on the army requirement, maybe like Gencon Coalition War but have 3+ generals, with minimum army point from each general. Or combine them! Ideas:
  • Bring a 480 point army (no Marvel, C3V/SoV allowed 20 figure max). Each army must include at least 100 points from at least 3 generals.
  • Players bring three 220 to 240 point half armies (10 hex limit, unique used in an army cannot be used in another). There will also be [1 or 2] 220 to 240 point half armies at each map. Players draft from all available 1/2 armies in a 1-2-1 format.
  • Players bring three 220 to 240 point half armies (10 hex limit, each army must all be following the same general, and all three half armies must be a different general). There will also be [1 or 2] 220 to 240 point half armies (same general) at each map. Players draft from all available 1/2 armies in a 1-2-1 format.
For options 2 and 3, people will need to bring 1/2 armies for each map [1 or 2 depending on how many people can bring], but I am willing to make & bring 7 or 8, including some C3V/SoV. The idea is that terrain dependent figures will be by that type of map - lava resistant on lava map, Snow and Ice enhanced figures on tundra map, snipers on maps with a lot of high grounds, etc - or just have some rare figures available for people to play.