View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Module HO-1: HAUNTED OAKS

For 4-8 Characters, Level 1

Encounter 4
You hear snarling up ahead, and then a terrifying howl. As you draw closer, you hear muffled sobs.

Encounter 4
1 Windigo
Roll initiative. The windigo will rush to attack.

After the Battle
Now that the wolf-creature is dead, the forest is quiet again. You hear a soft sobbing from inside a circle of trees. (Brigga, girl, 10 years old.)

(After rescuing Brigga and calming her down.)

"Chem and me were following Trina when that wolf thing appeared. I sent Chem after Trina and tried to throw rocks and hope that it would run off chasing them. But it spotted me and started to chase me. I ran, but I could hear it chasing me and howling. I was sure it would catch me, but somehow I ended up in these trees and it couldn't get inside."